rpms/seahorse/devel seahorse.spec,1.18,1.19

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Sun Jul 23 18:46:31 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-23 at 20:08 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Ah, come on, not this again. :(
>
> I'm serious. Really. How else is your mail to this list supposed to be
> understood? It is a complaint, isn't it? A big fuss without real reason.

No it wasn't a complaint. It was a question. You can notice the
questions b/c they have these nifty little ? at the end of the
sentences.

It wasn't even a rhetorical question.

If you had said "I was going through and fixing this for a bunch of
packages and so I fixed yours, too." I would have been fine with it.

Instead you decided to be a smart ass.

-sv