rpms/seahorse/devel seahorse.spec,1.18,1.19

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sun Jul 23 19:27:59 UTC 2006

?

> It wasn't even a rhetorical question.
>
> If you had said "I was going through and fixing this for a bunch of
> packages and so I fixed yours, too." I would have been fine with it.

You've received the commit mail. You've even noticed the mail probably
because you're filtering correctly (as should be done by every package
owner). The next scripted check would find 20 packages with the same typo
or spelling mistake, and I would need to send 20 private mails or file 20
tickets for that when commit mails are automated anyway? To quote you:
"sheesh."

> Instead you decided to be a smart ass.

No, see above. I was serious in my reply, because I couldn't believe my
eyes that you really took that commit message to the list. And I still
find it very strange that you felt the need to create a public topic
about it. File a formal Fedora Extras CVS abuse complaint if _you_ are
serious about making a big fuss with no real reason.