Extras x86_64 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-07-22

Steve Fox drfickle at k-lug.org
Mon Jul 24 18:14:39 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-07-22 at 08:58 -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
> libhugetlbfs-0.20060706-1.fc6	drfickle at k-lug.org

I've seen libhugetlbfs randomly fail to build, then work on the next
attempt without any changes. So there must be some kind of race
condition in the build process, however I'm having a difficult time
trying to recreate it. If you try to build again does it work? If you
can find any way to reliably recreate this I'd really appreciate it.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org