hard time finding packages really for review

Michael J. Knox michael at knox.net.nz
Mon Jul 24 22:57:49 UTC 2006

top posting, sorry..

What I find hard about reviewing is figuring out if a package is
actually under review or not. I see a metric shit load of comments,
suggestions and discussions on some FE-NEW submissions, but they remain
unassigned amd in FE-NEW.

Sometimes I will skip over a package simply becuase I don't know whats
going on. Some folks do the right thing and clearly state they are not
reviewing the package, which is great.

The package status script would not be able to help in these cases. If
people used bug blockers properly, then the script could help.

Michael