Is the guidelines BuildRoot preferred?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Jul 25 21:20:02 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 08:23:50PM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-07-25 at 13:15 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> > Some members of the packaging committee (me, at least) disagree making this
> > a MUST.
> And some members (me, at least) disagree on this disagreement.
And even other members (me, at least) disagree on the disagreement of
this disagreement.
goto 1:

---

It happens that this item was brought up independently three time now
within a week and the wording in the guidelines will be fixed on
Thursday - hopefully removing id_u from the guidelines, of course ;)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net