hard time finding packages really for review

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Jul 26 16:50:05 UTC 2006

> Add to that:
>
> hfsplus-tools - 197764
> 915resolution - 194566
>
> I think an 8-week no-activity period for determining an "old review"
> might be a bit much...  Perhaps anything in FE-NEW/unassigned older
> than 2-3 weeks, activity/comments notwithstanding.

I will be happy if somebody could collect more numbers, as it is
allready rather painfull to look at 29 reviews to collect their status...
However, while having more numbers about reviews waiting for reviewer
may be interesting, what I am more interested in is to have the ratio
of review waiting for reviewer to the total number of review. Basing
the statistic on "anything in FE-NEW/unassigned than 2-3 weeks,
activity/comments notwithstanding" means looking at all the reviews
falling in that category to classify them... Anybody volunteering?

--
Pat