hard time finding packages really for review

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Jul 27 01:28:16 UTC 2006

PD> I may be too formal, but I think a policy on that could be a good
PD> idea.

I think most of us have been waiting for a month of inactivity,
pinging and closing after a week of no response.  The worse thing that
can happen is that the bug gets reopened or the package gets
resubmitted.

I'll write up a basic "dead package reviews" policy and see if FESCo
has a chance to talk about it tomorrow.

PD> Sometimes it's not so simple because there is some disagreement,
PD> or questionning about the opportunity to package the soft.

Well, sure, there are always going to be some problem issues, some
submitter going on vacation or something of the sort.  But common
courtesy will take care of most issues, and if a closed bug gets
reopened occasionally then so be it.

 - J<