sponsor requirements.

Christian.Iseli at licr.org Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Thu Jul 27 09:05:46 UTC 2006

michael at knox.net.nz said:
> mainly directed at fesco members, but what are the requirements of  someone
> to be able to sponsor people into extras?

Basically what it says here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SponsorProcess

If you so wish, I can nominate you at tomorrow's
meeting.

You seem to have participated in the review of 32 packages:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&product=Fedora+Extras&component=Package+Review&emailassigned_to1=1&emaillongdesc1=1&emailtype1=exact&email1=michael%40knox.net.nz&emailreporter2=1&emailtype2=notregexp&email2=michael%40knox.net.nz

Cheers,
					Christian