devel not properly generating ./configure with autoconf?

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Sat Jul 29 19:16:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am having troubles with gaim-otr on the devel branch. It seems the calls
to autoconf are not generating a configure file. As I do not have access
to an FC6test or rawhide server, it's hard for me to figure out what is
going on.

Did anyone else have similar problems with autoconf? Or does anyone have
a throwaway xenu of fc6test1 I can abuse for a day or two?

Paul