Buildsys glitch? (perhaps primary.xml.gz problem)

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Sun Jun 11 16:18:03 UTC 2006

NM> Or unless packages are audited deeper to detect library collisions
NM> before upload (and most of the time these collisions will be the
NM> result of a private fork of a common library, which we do not want
NM> anyway, so the audit is not lost effort)

This is why I include the list of provided (and required) symbols when
I review a package.  I don't, however, know of an easy way to search
for every potential conflict for libraries that are in private
directories.

Does anyone know how to extract the complete list of provided *.so
symbols from the repodata?

 - J<