Fedora Extras Steering Committee (FESCo) Elections beginning on Thursday

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Jun 18 19:12:48 UTC 2006

Hi All!

There is one thing still unclear:

Am Sonntag, den 18.06.2006, 21:04 +0200 schrieb Thorsten Leemhuis:

> The actual voting will happen in the accounts system. Toshio Kuratomi
> was so helpful and created a framework for it, see
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2006-June/msg00676.html
> for details. Thanks for your great work Toshio!

We need to restrict access to the voting app and the database and
someone trustworthy that actually checks if the election worked fine and
was not faked who also queries the results from the database when the
election is finished. Toshio is nominated for the new FESCo so he's
probably not the best one for that job.

I'll hereby nominate Elliot Lee (aka "Sopwith", he's CCed to this mail)
for that job -- he was in the old FESCo, is not nominated for the new
one, is admin of the accounts system and seems to be the right one for
the job.

That okay for everybody?

Sopwith, can you do that?

CU