rpms/monodoc/devel monodoc.spec,1.3,1.4

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Jun 20 08:55:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

> I would propose to push this package back to review.
>
> Adding --target=sparc86x is complete non-sense.

The target was recommended by spot to get things to compile using
noarch. The AC_CANONICAL needs a small play with to get right. It's
about 10 minutes work for when I get home tonight.

Not sure if it's worth pushing back to review for that amount of work.
However, if it is the feeling it should be, I'll stand by that and will
go through the vetting procedure again.

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who