Fedora Extras Steering Committee (FESCo) Elections beginning on Thursday

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Wed Jun 21 05:23:01 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 15:53 -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> I and the rest of the sysadmins will defend against attacks by
> marauding aliens... I don't think there is a lot we can do to verify
> 100% that the results weren't faked (that is up to Toshio's good
> coding skills). I'm more than happy to certify  a preliminary report
> of the results so you can put it up for comment.
>
> And Toshio, let me know when to revoke your login access before the
> election begins. :)

* Josh Boyer has been added to the candidates list.

* The test data has been dumped from the database.

* I've recreated the election to start on June 22nd 00:00:00 UTC and end
on July 2 23:59:59 UTC.

* All sources have been checked into cvs.

* Clarified the wording to show that once the ballot is cast, you cannot
vote again.

Elliot, if the app1 server problem has indeed been resolved, you can go
ahead and take away my permissions to change the database and edit the
application files.  Otherwise I better stay on for a little longer to
try and find that and recreate the db afterwards.

-Toshio