New mock package coming out soon

Callum Lerwick seg at haxxed.com
Thu Jun 22 08:33:51 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 18:23 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> > sv> that package is already in the buildgroups location at:
> >
> > sv> http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/buildgroups/
> >
> > Hmm, I've been running all this time using no external repositories
> > (just my local mirror).
> I never understood why this isn't packaged into a "fedora-mock-config
> rpm" or the like.

I've actually been meaning to ask for the mock configs in /etc/mock to
be split off into a separate package so they can be easily overridden,
much like what has recently been happening with yum/apt/smart configs.

Not sure you'd want the buildroots mixed in with that. Maybe use a third
package for that...