Re: Newer versions of mono for extras

Hi,

> qt4 can be installed parallel with qt3
> extras packages should not override core ones.
> why not getting this into rawhide?

I've asked on the test list a number of times for the rawhide version to
be based on the current developer tarball of mono, but nothing has ever
come from it. At least this way, the testing can be done by a larger
community on the developer version rather than release an old version on
a new distro (I'd hate to see 1.1.13 with it's problems in FC6 and
would, rather akin to OOo2 see a stable beta released in Core)

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who