Re: FAKE: Fedora Extras shipped popular package with rootkit and more than ten thousands systems were infected (was Re: Summary from last weeks FESCo meeting)

As a related aside, how do other community distributions deal with
this issue (eg. Debian, Ubuntu)? Could we learn something from them?

I am looking through all the Ubuntu pages currently, and it seems they
have a similar approach, but with a more stringent approach to
electing people as developers.

Jonathan.