Re: FAKE: Fedora Extras shipped popular package with rootkit and more than ten thousands systems were infected (was Re: Summary from last weeks FESCo meeting)

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 18:46 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> Did I miss anything?

Missed replying to this question in my previous reply, d'oh: dunno, but
possibly apart from the question regarding newcomer co-maintainership,
I'd put all of the things you mentioned under the "just do it"/"common
sense" umbrella.