Re: bug with `make tag`

Chris Petersen wrote:
Wasn't sure where to file a bug report like this, so hopefully someone
here can point me in the right direction.

I just tried `make tag` but had forgotten to commit the changes to my
spec and I got an error.  After I committed the changes, I ran `make
tag` again but it complained that there was already a tag made with that
number.  I tried `make build` but it failed and complained that my spec
wasn't tagged properly.

Easiest fix: Increment Release, cvs checkin, make tag

-- Rex