Re: bug with `make tag`

On 6/1/06, Chris Petersen <lists forevermore net> wrote:
Wasn't sure where to file a bug report like this, so hopefully someone
here can point me in the right direction.

I just tried `make tag` but had forgotten to commit the changes to my
spec and I got an error.  After I committed the changes, I ran `make
tag` again but it complained that there was already a tag made with that
number.  I tried `make build` but it failed and complained that my spec
wasn't tagged properly.

This happens to everybody atleast once.  It's the reason why pygame on
devel isn't up to date.  There really needs to be a make untag or
something to fix this IMO.