Re: FAKE: Fedora Extras shipped popular package with rootkit and more than ten thousands systems were infected (was Re: Summary from last weeks FESCo meeting)

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> - when a package build is requested, send a magic cookie to all the
> associated maintainers and the security team and do not push the build
> till the cookie is returned by mail by one of them

I rather like the idea.  I wonder how hard it'd be for that email to contain a
diff between:
 - the spec file of the package currently in the repo
 - the spec file that'll be used in the build request

That way, nasty changes in the spec would become fairly obvious...

Cheers,
					Christian