Help - any got some spare ftp space?

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Jun 2 13:31:17 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm going to be leaving my employer in the nearish future for pastures
new (and closer to home). This will mean that the URL I've been using
for my extra packages will no longer be available to me from roughly the
start of September (though I will need the packages shifted before
then).

Can anyone offer me some ftp space for the development packages? Other
than monodoc, none of the packages I maintain are that huge, though they
do mount up.

Thanks

TTFN

Paul