Re: Extras i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-05-31

On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 09:06 -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
> Either way; I'm happy to post the scripts, though they're somewhat
> specific to my environment.  The only real trick is having a full
> rawhide / extras dev mirror available nearby (the scripts assume on
> locally mounted storage).

Yeah, I'm working on that, slowly -- my DSL line is limited by telco
incompetence to 512Kb/s at the moment, and a bandwidth cap applies
between the hours of 8 and 6 so it didn't finish downloading rawhide
SRPMS before I killed it... Extras will take a little longer :)

Thanks for the scripts -- I'll have a play with those later.

It'll have to be on a G5; our POWER5 box has had to visit the US,
allegedly for tax reasons. It should be back in a week or so :)

--
dwmw2