Broken packages

Hi,

I've noticed on the nightly broken packages lists that a number keep
cropping up for the rawhide builds, amongst them is qparted.

Is there any mechanism for flagging these and saying that unless they're
fixed in a reasonable amount of time [1], they're up for adoption?

TTFN

Paul

[1] Obviously, if the problem is a long standing one with the main
source which is being worked on, then this can be ignored - however, if
it is something which is just reliant on a rebuild...
Dr Who