Re: Broken packages

Paul Howarth wrote:
Steven Pritchard wrote:
On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 03:49:29PM +0100, PFJ wrote:
I've noticed on the nightly broken packages lists that a number keep
cropping up for the rawhide builds, amongst them is qparted.
Since you bring up qtparted, it fails to build on rawhide right now.
I haven't had time to figure out why yet.
Is it not building at all or just in mock?

It appears to not build at all, but, again, I haven't really had the
time to look into it.

It's failing to build because of a change in parted-devel between FC5 and rawhide.

Ah, I just reported to bugzilla 193870.