Re: Mock Problems with OpenSceneGraph Package

Christopher Stone wrote:
I am trying to make a spec file which uses OpenSceneGraph, but some
really strange things are happening.  When the Producer package is
installed under mock, it appears that ldconfig is not called which
creates a mock build error for my package.

What makes you think that?  What was the error?

AFAICT, the OpenSceneGraph spec looks ok to me.

-- Rex