Re: segmentation fault on buildsystem

Michael A. Peters пишет:
Probably.  Try requeue'ing the job, to see if the error is repeatable.
It succeeded on x86_64 - failed again on i386 w/ same failure.
I'll wait a week and try again.
I've similar bug when building jack-audio-connection-kit. But in my case -O3 and something like that was issue (in other words incorrect CFLAGS variable setting).

--
With best regards,
Andy Shevchenko.      mailto: andy smile org ua