Re: remove rpmlint no-documentation warning on -devel subpackages?

CS> The fact is rpmlint is going to give warnings all the time on
CS> stuff. You just need to know when to ignore them much like any C
CS> programmer would ignore warnings from lint.

Unfortunately that makes it rather difficult on submitters and
reviewers, since they then have to ask about each rpmlint issue.

Part of my plan for encouraging reviews is to have a Wiki page that
lists each rpmlint warning/error and how to deal with it.  Obviously
that's a bit of work; would you care to assist?

 - J<