Re: remove rpmlint no-documentation warning on -devel subpackages?

IC> I've been thinking of doing something exactly like that for the
IC> last few days, I'd be interested in helping out.

I've created
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/CommonRpmlintIssues and am
adding a sample entry now.  I'll try to go back through my previous
reviews and see if I can find additional sticking points to add.

Also, as to the original question, note that rpmlint does have an
exception to the warning for libfoo-devel packages:

        if doc_files == [] and not (pkg.name[:3] == 'lib' and string.find(pkg.name, '-devel')):
            printWarning(pkg, 'no-documentation')

 - J<