Re: Need Help from a C expert

On 6/4/06, Christopher Stone <chris stone gmail com> wrote:
I have a package I'm trying to compile and it gives an error when
-Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 is defined in the CFLAGS which is what happens
when you try to compile with rpmbuild.

Nevermind, I fixed this problem by simply removing the vsnprintf
function from the source file.  It seems vsnprintf is a builtin system
function and there is no need to compile a new one.