Re: Pre-orphaning annoucement for glabels and istanbul, looking for a new maintainer for both

On 5/22/06, Peter Gordon <peter thecodergeek com> wrote:
Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> glabels in fedora extras is currently tracking the stable glabels
> branch, and its pretty straight forward. Just get on the low traffic
> upstream glabels mailinglist and watch for any "stable" release
> announcements or upstream bugs.

I've been using gLabels a lot as of recent. If no one has any
outstanding complaints thereof, I'd be happy to take it off your hands
for a while.

Okay, sorry I've been really  busy in the best 2 weeks.... Sooooo if
you want to take co-ownership all i think you need to do is update the
owners list file in cvs to add your email next to glabels.

-jef