Re: Need Help from a C expert

Christopher Stone пишет:
Nevermind, I fixed this problem by simply removing the vsnprintf
function from the source file.  It seems vsnprintf is a builtin system
function and there is no need to compile a new one.
Due to security reasons the built in source function may be better than system one. I think the security audit of that code should be passed.

--
With best regards,
Andy Shevchenko.      mailto: andy smile org ua