new wiki-page: Packaging/FrequentlyMadeMistakes

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Jun 5 16:09:55 UTC 2006

Hi!

Just FYI: I created a new page in the wiki at
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/FrequentlyMadeMistakes

I'd like to collect and describe some common and frequently made
mistakes there that happen while packaging RPM-Files and putting them
under review for Extras. Maybe that helps one or two packagers to avoid
those mistakes.

Currently it only lists three common problems that afaics new packagers
often make -- but I'm sure there are many others so feel free to add
them on the page. There are probably also some general mistakes that
even experienced packagers tip into now and then -- please write them up
on the page, too. tia

CU
thl