Re: amaya orphaned?

Hi,

> p> Looking at the orphaned packages and it looks like amaya may be
> p> orphaned. Does anyone know if it has or hasn't?
>
> I recall that it was semi-orphaned, in that the current maintainer
> would prefer not to maintain it.  However, Aurelien did push a
> security update when the issue came up.

Fair enough.

I hereby claim it in the name of her royal Highness, Princess Beverley
of Haydock and this can of Sprite sitting infront of me.

One question - why is it using the fullsrc rather than just src? (22 vs
8Mb in size)? From what I can see, libwww is already in FC as are the
other bits it links to.

TTFN

Paul
--
ich liebe Ashleigh, eins zwei drei
ich liebe Ashleigh, auf meinem Knee zu hüpfen