amaya orphaned?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Jun 6 02:59:08 UTC 2006

>>>>> "p" == paul  <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk> writes:

p> I hereby claim it in the name of her royal Highness, Princess
p> Beverley of Haydock and this can of Sprite sitting infront of me.

You might want to ping the current maintainer just to make sure;
there's always a chance I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Maintainer CC'd just in case he's not reading this.

p> One question - why is it using the fullsrc rather than just src?
p> (22 vs 8Mb in size)? From what I can see, libwww is already in FC
p> as are the other bits it links to.

No idea.

 - J<