Re: amaya orphaned?

Paul wrote:
> I hereby claim it in the name of her royal Highness, Princess Beverley
> of Haydock and this can of Sprite sitting infront of me.

Yes ! Let it be so !

> One question - why is it using the fullsrc rather than just src? (22 vs
> 8Mb in size)? From what I can see, libwww is already in FC as are the
> other bits it links to.

Because at the time I packaged it, some bits (redland and libwww IIRC) were
not available. But you're right, it should use the system libs when
available.

I'm glad you take this one over :)

Aurélien
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard jabber fr
"Quand on pense qu'il suffirait que les gens n'achètent pas