Hula -- mixed mono package

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Tue Jun 6 16:54:20 UTC 2006

I'm working on updating the hula spec to the latest version and found
that some of the programs within hula now depend on mono.  The install
currently puts the mono packages in /usr/lib/hula and the normal
binaries and libs into %{_libdir} which appears to be the expected
outcome.  However, it has a helper application hulamonohelper that drops
privileges from the server before invoking the mono applications.  This
is installed in /usr/lib/hula rather than %{_libdir}/hula or
%{_libexecdir}/hula.  Should I change this or is it actually an
allowable practice for mono apps?

-Toshio