rpmlint warnings/errors

I'm receiving various rpmlint warnings/errors but I believe the package is correct and
the warning should be disregarded. Is it sufficient to provide some explanation of the
warning when a package is submitted? I have not found a list of acceptable/unacceptable
rpmlint issues.

W: opencryptoki devel-file-in-non-devel-package /usr/lib/libopencryptoki.so
E: opencryptoki non-standard-gid /var/lib/opencryptoki pkcs11
W: opencryptoki service-default-enabled /etc/rc.d/init.d/pkcsslotd
W: opencryptoki incoherent-init-script-name pkcsslotd

Thanks,
Dan Jones
danjones us ibm com