Re: Hula -- mixed mono package

p> Add to the top of the spec

p> %define _libdir %{_exec_prefix}/lib

p> compile and be happy

I'm not so sure.  It's true that mono libraries need to live in
/usr/lib even on x86_64 (although I admit to not understanding the
reasons), but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to put the non-mono
parts of a mixed package there as well.  So you shouldn't just blindly
redefine %{_libdir}.

 - J<