Reverting package to a previous

Gérard Milmeister gemi at bluewin.ch
Tue Jun 6 19:42:13 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 14:30 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> GM> I could wait for the problem to be resolved in esdl and
> GM> wings.
>
> I guess it depends on how bad the breakage is.  It may be safe to wait
> a few days to avoid further pain all around.
In fact, I already waited some time, but finally felt, that I could
not leave the situation as it is.

I periodically check the website of wings and esdl, however it seems
that they are not eager to jump to erlang R11B.

> How many bug reports
> have you received?
One, it may of course be possible that others searched for it.

--
Gérard Milmeister
Langackerstrasse 49