mock problem

Hi,

I'm rebuilding xsp to fix the problem the identified in the last extras
repo report, but have hit a problem and I've no idea why - all was well
2 days back...

I'm issuing mock like this

mock -r fedora-development-i386-core.cfg
rpmbuild/SRPMS/xsp-1.1.15-2.src.rpm

mocks starts fine and then gives

init
clean
prep
This may take a while
Error performing yum command: /usr/sbin/mock-helper yum
--installroot /var/lib/mock/fedora-development-i386-core/root
groupinstall build build-minimal build-base local
ending

I'm using mock-0.4-8.fc5

TTFN

Paul
--
ich liebe Ashleigh, eins zwei drei
ich liebe Ashleigh, auf meinem Knee zu hüpfen