Re: Reverting package to a previous

GM> Does this mean that a completely new package has to be imported
GM> into CVS?

Yes, I would recommend it.  I do not think that you would need to go
through a separate package review, although I would review your
package quickly if you did so.

GM> Almost all files reside in %{_libdir}/erlang.  Without patching
GM> one could use then ${_libdir}/erlang10B/erlang.

I think that's a bit ugly, especially if .../erlang10B would be empty
save for that single directory.  I guess it's a balance of this
ugliness versus the difficulty of patching it.

The best possible thing would probably be to have
.../erlang/%{version}, with one subdirectory per version, as gcc
does.  But, again, this requires patching.

 - J<