Re: libdir and python on x86_64

Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
So arch specific stuff will go in lib64/, site-independent stuff will
end in lib/

As a follow-up question, there are cases of sets of python packages that
expect to be installed in the same tree.  Taking the example of Twisted;
TwistedCore contains some C-based python modules, and a lot of python
code.  TwistedNames contains only python code.  Both of them expect to
end up installed in the same tree in the end, so that both
[snip]
It seems to me that, for a set of packages that are going to share the
same module namespace, if any of them contains any arch-dependent code,
*ALL* of these packages need to go into sitearch.

In Extras, this would apply to both Twisted and Flumotion.

Does this seem correct, or am I missing something ?

Hrmm... but how will this work with the non-arch-dependent packages being noarch?

Ugh.  Too early.  Need to think more on this one...

Jeremy