Binaries in /usr/share

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Jun 7 14:43:16 UTC 2006

Hi,

> > > Can I have some guidance on this one please?
> > >

> > Putting them in share is just plain wrong, go fix it.
>
> Will do - I'll try a local install and see if there is a problem just
> altering the position of the binary and fixing the symlink, though
> knowing mono, it won't be that simple...

And hey presto! it isn't. It's hideously horrid as nant is hideously
horrid. It's one of those packages which does as it's told fantastically
as long as you don't change where things are (it relies of files being
in a specific place from what I can see).

Dammit.

Suggestions? I've tried fixing nant build files before now and they are
deeply unpleasant.

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who