AWOL owners and stale packages.

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Jun 8 06:13:08 UTC 2006

Hi,

> So far I have only had comments from Michael Schwendt, but I would like
> to hear more from other FE maitainers.

Not quite - I did start a thread in a similar vein a short while back
inspired by qparted.

> What sorts of time frames do people think is reasonable? How many
> contact attempts should there be?

I think 5 should be enough contacts and preferably a month (depending on
the package size) from initial BZ to acceptance. Okay, that does mean a
lot more people acting as sponsors.

A month is a good amount of time, though if the package is a large one
(such as Amaya), this time frame may vary.

TTFN

Paul
--
ich liebe Ashleigh, eins zwei drei
ich liebe Ashleigh, auf meinem Knee zu hüpfen