Re: On the subject of sponsors...

s/sponsors/reviewers/g

PFJ wrote:
I had to be a nagging toad, but I currently have 8 packages waiting for
sponsorship, 2 are not assigned and the others are really just sitting
there (okay, that's a shade unfair, some have had some movement).

All except one package are mono based which could be the reason for a
lack of movement.

I'm still looking for mono packaging standards to be sorted out; for instance, the %{_libdir} hack is still under debate, as is a move to put mono stuff under %{_datadir}.

Paul.