prevent to build packae for ppc

Frank Büttner frank-buettner at gmx.net
Fri Jun 9 07:47:17 UTC 2006

Paul Howarth schrieb:
> On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 01:57 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
>> On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 18:50 +0200, Frank Büttner wrote:
>>> Hello I have an package, with I know only work on x86.
>>> So I put an
>>> ExcludeArch:    ppc
>> You need to file a bug if you do that, and make it block the 'Extras
>> ExcludeArch PPC' bug.
>
> If if it really "only works on x86", shouldn't it be "ExclusiveArch" to
> that and not just "ExcludeArch PPC"?
>
> Paul.

So long Fedora only support PPC and x86 I think it doesn't matter.
Are there plains to support more systems?
When somebody with an PPC system an the hardware for the cyberjack
package can tell me that the kernel contains the module then I can
remove the entry. But until the question is resolved I think it is
cleaner do "disable" the build on ppc.

Frank