Re: prevent to build packae for ppc

Frank Büttner wrote:
Can't you just download a ppc kernel rpm and use "rpm -qlp
kernel-xxx.ppc.rpm" to see if the module is included?

Paul.

Good idea.
Yes the module exits in this kernel.
When now someone can tell me that this module will work than I can
remove the arch exclude. Or shut I remove it and wait until someone tell
me that it will not work?.
What do you think will be better?

I'd remove it and wait for a bug report.

If the package isn't available for ppc, nobody will even try it...

Paul.