Extras build failures...

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Jun 9 11:31:36 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 08:11 -0400, Dan Williams wrote:
> I think we should bump up the timeout here, actually.  It's not a
> problem on the builders, but an issue with the server and Extras
> release scripts.

Can't we just fix the locking? Surely we don't need to lock the repo for
the _whole_ period of the upload. You can upload the new packages, then
lock, then create metadata, then unlock. You don't need it locked for
more than the few seconds it takes to update the metadata for the new
packages, surely?

--
dwmw2