Re: Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras development - 2006-06-09

On Friday 09 June 2006 11:38, Paul F. Johnson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Summary of broken packages in fedora-extras-development-i386:
> >        rpy    0.4.6-10.fc6.i386
>
> How many of these are just waiting for a rebuild? Quite a few of these have
> been on here for a couple of weeks now.

  rpy build needs to be re-queued again, since it failed on Sunday due to the
broken buildsys in development during the weekend. I did not had a chance to
do it since usually I am behind a firewall and so my ability to trigger
builds is null. :-(

--
José Abílio