Re: change to owners.list

Christian Iseli licr org wrote:
michael knox net nz said:
Can we have a marker of some sort to indicate a retired package?

IMHO, we should put our energy into getting the new package database up and running (see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/PackageDatabase)
instead of changing owners.list peacemeal.

OK, sounds like a good idea. How can I help?

ATM, that information can be found in the CVS repository.

Right, I was hoping not to work with the whole CVS tree, just the owners.list

Shall put up for now and see how this database thing goes :)

Michael